Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my eds journals

Something I learned about brain
Before I learned this topic, I always thought that brain just a place we use to keep memories, thinking, and learning. I never know that brain can influenced by environment. In this topic, the article tells about the connections of genes and life experience with brain. Other than that, if we learn a new thing, the brain cells will grow a new connection. It means, we can be more intelligent if we learn. I also learned about the simple way of keeping memory. We can use chunks to memorize. Body learning is connection between memory and physical actions. This kind of memory is lasts in longer time.

Something I learned about the secret of happiness in work
Some people are not happy with their career now. I just learned the secret way of happiness in work. It is easy. You don’t need to work hard and burn your heart and soul to stay in the job. You just need to love it. Give your heart and soul to the job and you’ll love it and stay with it. No matter what, you will stay with the career even the money you will get is not much. If you love it you will not aware of time. The world is just you and your career.

My perfect future career
My idea of my perfect career is in business. I want to be a businessman because I love mathematics and business. Besides, I enjoy helping my family my family business. I’ve good experiences in business. Finally, I love money. If I involve in business I am able to make more money. There are plenty of successful businessmen out there. It might be difficult for me compete them but it doesn’t matter. Let me fight this challenge.

The worst advertisement
Advertisements and TV commercials are important for company or any organization to sell their products, services, and movies. Of course, ads play an important role in promoting products. But, sometimes there’re mistakes in the ads and that make the ads worst. The worst advertisement is when they put some useless things in their advertisement such as fruits in tires commercial. Other than that, bored ads were worst too. People won’t see and not interested with the advertisement. Nobody will buy or need a product their not interested in.

The sweet memory when I’ve been taught by parents/someone.
When I was a young boy, my father was taught me how to plant vegetables and fruits. He brought me to the farm and told me everything from the beginning until the time to pick fruits. I was enjoy help him. At the same time I played with the tools. He’s not mad with me. He just smiles. The best part is when we want to sell those fruits and vegetables at the market. I am happy to see many people buy from us. When all vegetables and fruits sold, my father gave me some money. It was the profit of the selling. He said it is for helping him. Thanks dad. I love you so much.

No comments: